WELCOME TO DIVAVILLE - DIVA IS A STATE OF MIND
"We should always reach for the stars...they look so good in our eyes" - PopArtDiva

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

NEW ON LINE STORE AT ZAZZLE

Because of recent changes at CafePress, I have decided to move my online PopArtDiva Store to Zazzle. I'm really excited because Zazzle has a tremendous shopping experience for it's clientele - an interface that I'm really excited about you (and me!) using for your online shopping experience.

Now, don't get too excited yet - I've got to reformat over 100 images, rebuild and relink all products on my website (www.popartdiva.com) and build a whole new store at Zazzle before you can shop for all my fun art at my NEW LOCATION - POP ART DIVA - Gallery and Gifts of a Pop Art Nature. Right now I have only one design up but I will be adding more in the coming weeks - one at a time.

In the meantime, please continue to enjoy my great products at my original location The POP ART DIVA BOUTIQUE - and be sure to get those pet/people snack bowls, clocks, coasters and other products that will not be available at my new location!

Happy One Click Shopping - no matter which PopArtDiva Marketplace you choose!

Stop by the Original PopArtDiva Boutique for some great DIVA INSPIRED gifts and goodies!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Ms. Pop Art Diva,

    Good luck with your move! Your designs are a feast for the eyes and will do well no matter where they land. Your talent, humor, and creative take on things are part of all you do and anyone will be proud to add a bit of the Diva to their lives.
    You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Eileen - I'm a bit slow getting the new store up, but I'm working on it - Hopefully my most popular designs will be up and for sale on tees, cups, hats, postage stamps (and even tennis shoes and skateboards!)soon.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Got a comment or a thought on this post? Get your DIVA ON here!