WELCOME TO DIVAVILLE - DIVA IS A STATE OF MIND
"We should always reach for the stars...they look so good in our eyes" - PopArtDiva

Friday, October 24, 2008

My Third Knee is not Diva -My Blog Posts for the Week

Okay Divas, here is something I want you to know - don't use a chair for a ladder! It can create a whole new "knee" one of your legs which is very unattractive and very un-Diva like!

Oh, and make sure your razor battery is charged - you never know when you'll have to go see a doctor and hairy legs are not what you want to present to your doctor!

For the Boomer Divas, here are the links to all my updated blogs this week:

The PopArtDiva Retro Pop Culture Blog - 3 updates
The Martini Diva - 3 new Halloween Martinis
The Diva of Tiny Foods - 3 new Halloween Treats!
Life Is Like Art - It's All in How You Look At It
The Brat in the Hat

Now, pardon me while I limp back to my chair to elevate my leg!

Stop by the PopArtDiva Boutique for some great DIVA INSPIRED gifts and goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment or a thought on this post? Get your DIVA ON here!