WELCOME TO DIVAVILLE - DIVA IS A STATE OF MIND
"We should always reach for the stars...they look so good in our eyes" - PopArtDiva

Friday, October 3, 2008

HELLO MY DIVA SISTERS!

As I promised on my twitter and in the forum here are all the links for my blogs this week below for your convenience!

I've started posting my Halloween Martini Recipes and My Halloween Treats and Eats for the upcoming Spooky Season so drop by and grab the free recipe cards for your files!

Here's the links:

The PopArtDiva RETRO BLOG: Crayons and Paints were my friends in School

THE MARTINI DIVA IS GETTING SPOOKY! Get Ready for HALLOWEEN MARTINIS:

The Berry Scary Martini

The Beetlejuice Martini

THE TINY FOOD DIVA IS SERVING UP SOME GHOULISH GRUEL:

Eerie Eyeball Eats

Oh, Dem bones, dem Bones!

LIFE IS LIKE ART: Creativity Grows With Possibilities

BRAT IN THE HAT: When Work is Work It's Not Really Fun!

I am now going to turn off both computers and stop work and have a martini myself!!!
Happy Weekend!

Stop by the PopArtDiva Boutique for some great DIVA INSPIRED gifts and goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment or a thought on this post? Get your DIVA ON here!