WELCOME TO DIVAVILLE - DIVA IS A STATE OF MIND
"We should always reach for the stars...they look so good in our eyes" - PopArtDiva

Thursday, February 28, 2008

GO PINCH THE BUTT OF A YOUNG BOY'S TUSHIE!

I wrote this little ditty as a joke some time ago to cheer up a friend. I find that I needed it myself the last few days.

Having just lost my little bird, Petey, who was with me nearly 40 years, I came to realize that I am closer to living this little limerick I wrote than I had realized. When you lose a pet that you've had for longer than some people have been alive you start thinking strange things I guess. But true to my nature, I'll be a DIVA 'til the end!

We'll sail away to foreign shores,
drink martinis, eat some s'mores,
When we're old and feeling pushy,
we'll pinch the butts of young boys tooshies!

Bang our canes on the top of the bar,
Demand more booze, because we are
Two old broads with heat and steam,
who won't grow old because we're mean!

If any of you are feeling less than DIVA tonight, I hope this little poem will bring you some cheer.

Copyright 2008 by PopArtDiva.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment or a thought on this post? Get your DIVA ON here!