WELCOME TO DIVAVILLE - DIVA IS A STATE OF MIND
"We should always reach for the stars...they look so good in our eyes" - PopArtDiva

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

SPRING HAS ARRIVED - TIME FOR A MANI-PEDI!

The weather has warmed and Spring has arrived and now we get to wear all our cute, kicky little sandals and fancy flip-flops.

I was excited to pull out my summer clothes and my cute sandals until I looked at my feet. OMG! Chipped toenail polish, cracked and dry skin had hidden all winter under socks and boots and fuzzy slippers! Let's not even talk about how I managed to ignore my shaving and waxing schedule!

So out came my clipping, snipping, sanding and buffing tools, my special creams, lotions and potions that promise to make my feet pretty for the "Season of the Naked Foot".

Since I'm an artist who sculpts as well as paints a manicure is kind of a lost cause for me - no matter what I do my fingernails will forever be short and unpainted. Manicures are simply not an option for those who work with paint, water, solvents, chemicals and most art mediums. It's sort of a waste of money and time.

BUT, I can have painted toes and cute shoes to show them off. So I will be soaking, grinding, creaming, filing and french-manicuring my feet to DIVA perfection this whole next week. It will take that long to get the "winter" off of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment or a thought on this post? Get your DIVA ON here!